Truly Disappointing

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

yes, ANOTHER one!

I saw this on http://mommaamme.typepad.com/ and decided to share. (Who's going to teach me to make the link say what it's called instead of the whole http:blah blah blah, but still take you there?)

I wanna know:
1. What reading material is currently on your nightstand?
2. What jewelry are you wearing right now, or did you wear today?
3. What is the last beverage you consumed?
4. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
5. What's your cell phone ring tone?

Me? Here you go.
1. Naked by David Sedaris (re-read)
2. Black Hills Gold Toe Ring, Livestrong yellow bracelet
3. Glass of Cabernet
4. Righty
5. Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - vibrate then ring. (Vibrate works LOVELY when between your legs on the ride home from work....scares the HELL out of you when sitting on top of your metal microwave)

LOVE these things...I'm weird like that.

3 Comments:

  • Hey, thanks for the link. I'm going to try and do the "Fast Five" thingie once a week or so -- feel free to participate again if you'd like! :-)

    By Anonymous Nancy, at 7:09 PM  

  • Hey Tug! to do the link thing just do this: (but substitute all the square brackets with triangle brackets--I can't put the triangle brackets in here because these comments read html code...:

    [a href="http://cheatymonkey.blogspot.com"]Haley[/a]

    That would look like this: Haley, and would link you to my site. :) I love memes too, by the way. :) they're fun and they force you to ask yourself interesting questions--so you get to know yourself even better.

    By Blogger Haley-O, at 8:17 PM  

  • Nancy, I'll be back - really enjoy the sites I take the time to comment on....(I'm a commentor I've found).

    Haley, thank you! I'm going to try it out - printed the instructions. I swear I'm going to learn this stuff, & then? Watch out world....grandma on the loose! ;-)

    By Blogger Tug, at 8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home