Truly Disappointing

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Me Me Me Me Meeeeeeee

hurray for me i got my car serviced today. im like almost 3000 miles over the service date and had all sorts of lights on on my dash. yes, im a lazy loser. i know this. but i finally made the appt online and went and dropped it off. my buddy myles called while i was waiting and we went to see the breakup. fairly funny. found myself having similar arguments with andy my former live-in. but i do have to ask, why is it that every movie these days must have a singing portion in it? i just dont get this.

also went to my therapist today. had an interesting conversation about dating. turns out dating is all about me. im sure i knew this deep down somewhere but somehow i didnt. a first date is all about me and whether the dude can please me. its not about me pleasing the dude. huh. who knew? lol! its kind of empowering to think of it that way frankly. me me me me me. all about me. im amazing, its whether hes amazing. hmmmm. i need to really percolate with this one. but the consequences of this change of thought are exciting to me. paradigm shift time yo. we shall see if my actions will change as well as my thoughts. itll be put to the test sunday with new army guy, a helo pilot, jack. litmus test jack. lol!

btw, is it just me or is the blog a little less exciting now that i dont have the nutty drama to bitch about? figured id ask. lol!

2 Comments:

  • It's pretty much turned into just you & I, & I have no life. Going to see the heart squatters tomorrow, same 'ole blah BLAH. Glad to hear about the "me me me"......YOU GO!

    By Blogger Tug, at 7:33 PM  

  • I'm always glad to see a susan post, nutty drama or no.

    I haven't left! I just haven't had alot of time to post stuff. I'm a very busy boring person.

    You sound really good, Susan. This makes me smile!

    By Blogger Cooth, at 7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home