Truly Disappointing

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It's a hot one mamma.



Yes, I’m old. Talking about the weather. Get over it. AND, I’m stealing from the other blog, The Songs In My Head. Fuck. This. Shit. I lived in Phoenix, where it got to 122 degrees. Had a tire blow out – my friend & I went to change it….go to pull it out of the trunk….it was MELTED. TO THE TRUNK. I swear to you I would not lie about MELTED FUCKING TIRES. We fought with it, 2 chickasses sticking out of my trunk….when FINALLY a trucker (with green underwear sticking out the top of his plumber’s crack much less– ewww) stopped & helped (NICE trucker with green underwear sticking out the top of his plumbe'r's crack). MELTED to the trunk. A CAR TIRE. My dash melted & burned too. Can you say a tad TOASTY???
So I moved. Today, in Colofuckingrado? MargoRita, the car, said . Would NOT lie to you about . 107 for the most part on the ride home, but she popped up to for a littlebit there. Like 3 degrees matters ONEFUCKINGIOTA. It’s going to be a long, LONG, summer. btw – would Margo lie to me? No – she’s ALWAYS within a degree or 2 of all the others in town. Margo speaks the truth.

2 Comments:

  • I don't know how I screwed up the link to the other blog, but it's Mental Jukebox on the sidebar there, click away.

    By Blogger Tug, at 10:49 PM  

  • Ugh! I can't stand the heat. Give me cold weather anytime. I can put as many clothes on to keep warm as I want, but I can't take off enough to stay cool in the summer. Unless of course, I want to get arrested for indecent exposure!

    Jenna

    By Blogger Jenna, at 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home