Truly Disappointing

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

911 Victim's Memorial Site

This is an awesome idea, and he could use our help. Only do this if you can do it for the right reasons please... 9.11 Victim Memorial

I'm trying out what I've learned from Haley today (or not learned, in which case I will put the call of HELP!!!! back out there).

This is a site that I found out about through a blog I love to read Mark Base (OMG if this works you can TOTALLY call me a show off!). It's an awesome idea, and I hope some of you join the effort. And, like Mark said on his blog - Respect this for what it is, don't use it as your political platform.

Thanks. And Haley, if this post shows & isn't deleted? Thank you for the lesson....I've waxed on, waxed off.

2 Comments:

  • AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!! Haley, do you hear that? It's the crowd going WILD! THANK YOU for the lesson, you're AWESOME!!

    By Blogger Tug, at 10:37 PM  

  • YOU'RE SO WELCOME, TUG!!! Anytime! :)

    By Blogger Haley-O, at 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home