Truly Disappointing

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A - Z

You all may have seen this before, but it’s new to me. So deal. Share. Comment. Have some FUN.

Accent: I hear I have a “Fargo” accent. ND, MN, MT….some of you KNOW.
Booze: Red wine. Sam Adams. Margaritas.
Chore I hate: Floors.
Dogs/Cats: Dogs of the non-yippy variety. BIG FLUFFY dogs.
Essential Electronics: Laptop, cell phone.
Favorite Flower: daisies or wildflowers.
Great Escape: beach with boat drinks.
Holiday: Christmas with kids around.
Image: Spring. Everthing about it.
Jester: Bill Murray
Kind deed: Volunteering
Laugh: Any time spent with friends and/or family.
Memory: The birth of my grandson. I wasn’t the one in pain. And I missed my granddaughter’s by a couple hours (long drive).
Number of sexual partners: Since I’m single, I’m going with “still counting”. Besides NOYB.
Overnight Hospital Stays: 3. K’s birth (besides being 100 years ago, I WAS SNOWED IN. IN NORTH DAKOTA., Gallbladder Surgery, Back Surgery
Phobia: Mice & Snakes
Quote: From the Jimmy Buffett song “He Went to Paris” – ‘Some of it’s magic, some of it’s tragic…I’ve had a good life all the way’
Religion: I believe in God. I do not feel going to church makes me believe more. I will go to church with K or Mom, but mostly talk to God in my own way. He knows. Raised, baptized, confirmed Lutheran.
Siblings: 3 brothers. 2 now in the physical sense, 1 phenomenal guardian angel.
Time I usually wake up: 4 flipping 30 to 5:30 (my snooze & I are great friends) M-F, later on weekends. MUCH later.
Unusual talents: I don’t know any that are ‘unusual’. sad, but true.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: is a navy bean a veggie? I’m so confused…..
Worst habit: SMOKING. NOT EXERCISING. I plan to change both. soon?
X-Rays: all of my mid-section (thus the surgeries), mouth
Yummy foods I make: mid-western, non-Italian lasagna, puppy chow (snack)Zodiac sign: Virgo (more virginal than I care to admit right now thankyouverymuch)

3 Comments:

  • so the whole Bill Murray thing? I just got an e-mail from my brother (who does an AWESOME Bill Murray). He just shook Bill Murray's hand. he SUCKS.

    By Blogger Tug, at 4:26 PM  

  • Gotta be the little bro?

    Killer wasn't big and fluffy. But yet, the coolest dog ever!

    By Blogger Cooth, at 12:30 PM  

  • yep, "little" bro. he still sucks. Killer was AWESOME....I need to get another Killer. When I get away from the 3 flights of stairs. I don't see taking a puppy up & down those 100 times a day. THAT would be like exercise.

    By Blogger Tug, at 9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home