Truly Disappointing

Thursday, May 25, 2006

I am loved.

No, not the screaming through the bedroom walls type of love, but it's awesome just the same. My S-I-L called me today. He has a job lead for me. Talked to one of his suppliers, pumped me up to THEM, and I am now taking resume's along with me this weekend. THEY are looking for someone JUST LIKE ME. awwwwwww. Don't know if it'll come to fruition (did I even USE the term or SAY it right? don't care), don't know what it would pay & if I could live on the wages - a.k.a. accept the job if offered, but it's worth a shot. GOOD THOUGHTS. And the good news? (besides it's a job that's NOT the one I have now)......it's not in Alaska. Or Russia. Or B.F.E. of any variety. It's 45 minutes from where the fam lives. Not just daughter, heart squatters, parents (good & bad)......but also the S-I-L. He knows it, & STILL recommended me. Life is good. Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

  • Lots and Lots of luck!!! That would be so awesome for you!!

    By Blogger Cooth, at 7:53 AM  

  • Best of luck with that!
    And may you scream so loudly through the walls that I'll hear it in Helsingborg.

    By Blogger Mark Base, at 5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home