Truly Disappointing

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

A 2 Z 4 Me.

Accent: uff duh. Don’t think so.
Booze: yes, please.
Chore I hate: all of them
Dogs/Cats: either, as long as they aren’t mine.
Essential Electronics: blender
Favorite Flower: lilacs.
Great Escape: Vegas, Dec. 2006.
Holiday: Last day of the month
Image: Squeeky-cleen??
Jester: Kt and my "adult" son, they both make me laugh on a daily basis. But for different reasons.
Kind deed: I returned someone’s wallet once and never even got a thank you. Fucker.
Laugh: at just about anything.
Memory: failing.
Number of sexual partners: I forget.
Overnight Hospital Stays: at least 5.
Phobia: low flying planes.
Quote: Calvin: The world is a complicated place Hobbes. Hobbes: Whenever it seems that way, I take a nap in a tree and wait for dinner.
Religion: hmmm....
Siblings: 3 ½.
Time I usually wake up: 5 am. But I am capable of sleeping until 6 am if necessary.
Unusual talents: I am very unusual, but possess no talents.
Vegetable I refuse to eat: brussell sprouts
Worst habit: I can only name one? okay then, french fries
X-Rays: both legs broke at same time, back, foot, knee
Yummy foods I make: 7-layer salad, clam dip, caramel rolls
Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

2 Comments:

  • uff duh. How ARE Sven & Ole?

    By Blogger Tug, at 8:17 PM  

  • and just think.....if it weren't for the 2 broken legs, would we have met? k, we'd have probably MET since we didn't live in a metropolis. But would we have become fast friends??

    By Blogger Tug, at 2:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home