Truly Disappointing

Friday, April 14, 2006

Where Did All The Time Go?

All I can say is don't go expecting a whole lot out of me these days, I gots loads of priorities now. The proposal went well, the wedding is set, film at 11. The Next Phase of Life(tm) is here.

Looks like Susan got all the advice she could handle on the Solid Snake--err--Raiden issue, so no comment necessary from me there. As for Kate, to thine own self be true. Other than that tired cliche, looks like you also got all the advice you could handle.

To be honest, sounds like you guys got enough lurkers on here to handle all the advice columns... I always go back to life's too short to stress over every little thing, seems like that sentiment (or parts of it) are cropping up in comments all over the place.

1 Comments:

  • You are way too mellow, dude.

    I know that the women on this board were interested in knowing what wedding planning looks like from the guy's side of the fence.....I'm still curious. We don't need you for advice -- the blog isn't about advice. It's about getting perspectives on life! And life is lacking a good bit of perspective when it's just half the population being represented.

    By Blogger kT, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home