Truly Disappointing

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Vaca cancelled, ISO winos & country music fans

I am not needed for jury duty. STUPID STUPID STUPID me, IDIOTIC work ethic (I blame my parents & have told them so), I was at work by 9 in the a.m. SUCKA YUCKA day from hell. and life goes on.

Here's what I'm looking for (today). HE'P ME PULEEEZE. Making a project with wine corks, so anyone that knows of a wine with a cool cork, please pass on the info. I've got Garcia (of the Jerry variety), red truck, menage a trois, wild horse, barefoot to name a few, & it should probably be cabernet sauvignon, chardonnay or pinot so I can actually drink it & enjoy. NOT minty cab by the way. Anyone? anyone?

Next search is a country song. I'm making a DVD of a friend's daughter from birth to 16th birthday, & want to put it to a song, & she likes country. Thought of "I hope you dance", love the words, but the song is annoying as hell to listen to. I did one for my kids to Rod Stewart's "Forever Young". Brought tears......but not country. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated, thankssomuch!

6 Comments:

  • There's a song about all the girls.... damn. I'm not a country music gal. But it's something like all the girls in each decade of life....yeah, sorry.

    Estrella makes a decent cab and has stars on the cork.

    By Blogger kT, at 8:48 AM  

  • whats that gretchen wilson song about trailer trash girls? lol, kidding. theres always that obnoxious butterfly kisses song by that pervy guy. if anything legit comes to mind ill let ya know.

    By Blogger Susan, at 10:03 AM  

  • Boone's Farm. Preferably in a brown paper bag. In the back of a 65 olds station wagon.

    By Blogger Cooth, at 10:22 AM  

  • L.O.L. My Mom asked me awhile back if Strawberry Hill was any good.......I upgraded her to Arbor Mist. She stocks up on the BIG bottles when she visits (they don't have them in her town I guess)

    thanks for the input - I'll look into the Estrella while having fond memories of the Boone's Farm.

    By Anonymous tug, at 11:04 AM  

  • Boone's Farm? NO cork. Damn. I should have read this yesterday and bought Cathy an Easter present.....

    By Blogger kT, at 10:15 AM  

  • k, I need to look up words to "This one's for the Girls" (that one kT?) & Butterfly Kisses...I will - thanks! As for the Boone's farm for Easter....I don't know. it's more of a Saturday/burnt hot dogs on the deck kinda wine I'm thinkin'. (know that i love burnt hot dogs & am NOT dissing here....) sometimes it sucks not being quick witted.

    By Blogger Tug, at 7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home