Truly Disappointing

Monday, April 10, 2006

Sound the Klaxon, its a Sap Alert

im the sappiest sappy sap in the realm of sapdom. raiden called tonight and of course it was the two minutes i was out of my car all fucking night long...figures. so he leaves a message. yada yada hes done with the training, yada yada he was thinking about me, yada yada he cant wait to see me again and then...and i didnt hear it the first time i listened to the message, but...in a whisper...after he said ill talk to you later...right at the very end before he hung up...softly, quietly....."i miss you." yep, "i miss you."

i told ya i was sappy.

i think i threw up a little in my mouth.....

6 Comments:

  • Gag me.

    But I'm glad it's what YOU wanted to hear.

    By Blogger kT, at 8:58 AM  

  • im sorry does somebody saying that to you bother you? isnt it a nice sentiment? or is it just me???

    By Blogger Susan, at 1:29 PM  

  • sappy as hell. but personally, I'd like to hear it. and HAVE liked to in the past.

    By Anonymous tug, at 2:18 PM  

  • Nah, the sap part gags me. I'm not a romantic, what can I say? But YOU are, so I'm glad he can be a sap for your pleasure.

    By Blogger kT, at 2:38 PM  

  • yeah but he misses me sooo much he hasnt called me back or texted me so where does sap get ya? i looked sap up in the dictionary...id forgotten about the verb form, to sap, which is to suck the fucking life out of something. i dig your vibe websters, i really do.

    By Blogger Susan, at 10:21 PM  

  • ask him. text, call, whatever. bring it out in the open instead of driving yourself nuts on the rollercoaster from hell.

    By Anonymous tug, at 3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home