Truly Disappointing

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Poor Kenny G

you know, i was thinking, i saw a kenny g commercial at like 4am the other night and i realized how shitty it must be to be kenny g. not just because you have to hawk your wares on late-night tv but because you may be the best fuckin sax player in the world at this time yet you are mocked by all. how must it feel to have to go through that??

seriously, i dont like kenny g's music one bit, its just not my thang, but that fucker can blow. hes a very talented dude. i mean, i couldnt play anything like he plays his sax thingy and im sure most people couldnt be as talented as that with an instrument either. yet poor kenny is universally mocked by all and all because he chooses to play sappy adult contemporary sax. how fucking fair is that really?? his choice of music shouldnt diminish his sax talents frankly. he just has bad music tastes is all. really yo.

so, i am officially apologizing to kenny g for any and all jokes i may have made about him. you go kenny g, blow that sax, continue to make saxy adult contemporary music for all of those who like that sort of thing. you are the sax man, kenny, never be ashamed of it!

same goes for you too zamphir. blow those fuckin pan pipes like theyre goin out of style yo. you are the pan pipe master! rock on baby, rock on!

4 Comments:

  • you go Susan! But, I've got to tell you...I saw Kenny G. once at an Andre' Agassi benefit. Kenny held the same note forE.V.E.R ........and I wanted to smack him to move on. Yea for him & his breath control, but pick a lower note to hold onto. And yet I still wish I could play like him...

    By Blogger Tug, at 10:40 PM  

  • It's like Mariah Carey and the vocal range -- yes, it's impressive that you can sing over several octaves. Unfortunately, that doesn't change the fact that her voice makes my eardrums want to bleed to stop the screeching.

    Ah. Zamfir. Born centuries too late for a true appreciation of the pan pipes. And VIVA my CD Warehouse successes!

    By Blogger kT, at 9:16 AM  

  • I'm a weirdo. I like to listen to Kenny G.

    go ahead....throw stuff at me.

    By Blogger Cooth, at 4:16 PM  

  • my arm's not that good.

    By Blogger Tug, at 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home