Truly Disappointing

Thursday, April 27, 2006

more weird dreams

Second night in a row, with Dr. House. I'm developing quite a subconscious relationship with the man.

This time he's with me as I walk into my house and discover that someone's broken in -- nothing appears to be missing, but odd things have been done to some of my stuff: Nothing that makes sense now that I'm awake, but things that were creepy in the dream. I call the police, but they are unconcerned and say they will "try to send someone by sometime tonight."

It gets weirder from then on it, but I don't feel like sharing more.

The air was like it is just before a thunderstorm, impending, heavy, charged.

1 Comments:

  • That's just unfair not to continue. It's like saying, "Oh! Guess what!? The most exciting thing just happened!"
    Then, "Oh actually, I shouldn't say. Forget it."

    If you don't tell us what happened, I shall have to report you to the Swedish government.

    By Blogger Mark Base, at 8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home