Truly Disappointing

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Grow Up Motherfuckers!!!

you know, seriously, im so over guys. i friggin mention garrett in my last post and out of the blue he texts me again tonight. he wanted to say hi and tell me he got processed at airborne school down in columbus. columbus is the center of all that is evil in this world lately. but i digress. so we're text chatting some about random stuff and then he messages me sumthin like "hey you know i have weekends off and im not far from atlanta." so im like ok well thats your call bro but i am available the next few weekends. i said how bout tomorrow. he replied it was a "school night." he has the start of airborne class monday. so i was like ok how bout next weekend. he was like "id like to but i cant." no more explaination. so i ask him if he wasnt ready yet or what. no answer. what. the. fuck. !!!

i dont need the yo-yo. ive got more shit i need to deal with that is more important than ambiguous leading-on bullshit. dont say sumthin like that if you arent serious yo. i aint playin games. go. fuck. yourself. i can barely deal with myself let alone babysitting immature guys.

go jump out of your fuckin planes and leave me alone.

guys, they are fuckers.

and yes, i know i have done this to myself.

in other news, i went to see united 93. great movie. seriously. though i just about slit a couple peoples throats cause they were acting like children. they were fucking around on their phones and shit the whole time. listen teen fuckers, go the fuck outside if you have to play. this is a movie about a serious topic and you should have more respect than that. really people, we are watching people fucking die in a horrific situation and you are fucking around. no. fucking. respect. at. all.

im so over immature assholes. seriously.

grow. the. fuck. up. motherfuckers. !!!

4 Comments:

  • DITTO!

    By Blogger Cooth, at 9:11 AM  

  • I whole-heartedly apologise for the phone call during the movie.

    By Blogger Mark Base, at 9:56 AM  

  • I know that I'm not you. And I know I've been called a cold-hearted bitch. But were I you (and I KNOW I'm not), I'd ignore this ass. He's jacking you around. Again. I don't know what shoved his head up into his lower intestine, but it's totally not your problem.

    Mark. Dude. You really need to stop the drinking and dialing.

    By Blogger kT, at 12:35 PM  

  • yes, ditto is the word. He's yanking you, let him go. Glad to hear the movie was good...I want to check it out. Maybe on video - you reminded me why I don't do theatres.

    By Blogger Tug, at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home