Truly Disappointing

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Apology Offered and Accepted

yes, i am going to come off like some crazed bi-polar nutjob, but things are ok with me and raiden now. he called me just a little bit ago, way past his bedtime, and apologized again. he said he did a lot of thinking today about how he can be when he doesnt feel so hot and he said he has a tendency to sorta not think about other people's feelings, etc. he said he was really sorry about today and understood how i was upset. he said he really wanted to see me today and was sorry he upset me. he said he wanted me to come up tomorrow cause he really really wanted to see me because he had such a good time on our last date. aaaawwww. lol!

seriously though, it was a sincere apology and sounded like he really thought about it. i can respect that. and he insisted on make-up plans so thats something. and then after we talked about the incident, we ended up chatting about more random stuff. he said it made him feel good to talk to me. aaaaawwww. im so easy, i really am. so yeah im going down to columbus tomorrow and we shall see how the columbus trip (take II) goes. sacrifice another chicken for me. though honestly, i think its gonna be ok all on its own.....

4 Comments:

  • You're last 2 posts - the pissed & the forgiving - I could totally see myself in both! We get burnt enuf times, we totally don't trust - good AND bad. Give him a chance, ALWAYS trust yourself. After you see him face to face, you can either tell him to fuck himself or you can enjoy the ride & know you were right to forgive.....good luck - there ARE good guys out there (or so I've heard) Stay true to you, don't compare him to previous assholes.....keep us posted!

    By Anonymous tug, at 9:25 PM  

  • i like you, you seem very cool. you wanna join our little blog?

    and yes, i must trust myself and have a little faith sometimes. lord knows one of these days the gamble will be worth it. or so i hear! lol!

    By Blogger Susan, at 12:28 AM  

  • Of course she's cool! She's my friend....it's a pre-requisite.

    By Blogger Cooth, at 11:59 AM  

  • aw shucks...back atcha'!!

    By Blogger Tug, at 9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home