Truly Disappointing

Friday, April 28, 2006

2:38 a.m.

I went home from work Wednesday @ noon sick. Weird sick. Aches, pains, stuffy head, sneezing. Flu, cold, all in one. Weird more because I never get sick. NEVER. I have never in my adult life taken a sick day because I was sick. I've taken days for a sick daughter, to take care of my daughter during bedrest and after babies, and took 2 days off for back surgery (qualified for payroll as sick), but never for sick. It just doesn't happen to me. Lucky I guess. I'd rather win the lottery, but I hear to do that, you have to play. Damn rules. Ratbastard lottery cops. So anyway. Wednesday I got home about noon:30-ish, got jammies on, straight to bed. Woke up @ 5 p.m., tummy growling (yet still queasy), had a bowl of cereal, back to bed. Woke up @ 2:38 a.m. EVERYDAMN day I wake up @ 2:38 a.m. Weekdays, weekends, doesn't matter. I go back to sleep, but I still want to know - why this time? NOTHING significant has happened at this time. Is something going to? Is this happening because I've stopped breathing & need to live so I'm awakened to restart my heart? Weird sick got me thinking about weird awakenings......

3 Comments:

  • Okay - I'll add to your weirdness. I also, hardly ever get sick and was recently out from work cuz of bad sore icky tummy. AND, I wake up every morning at 3:33 am. Which is 2:33 am your time. hmmmm.....maybe there was something in that baker water?

    By Blogger Cooth, at 6:33 AM  

  • so I could say thank you for sharing the freakiness with me....or STOP WAKING ME UP EVERY MORNING!! (it could take 5 minutes for your vibes to get thru to me at that time of the a.m.) I'll go with the thanks....& any water that you need to BOIL before making coffee....I'd say there was "something" in it. ;-)

    By Blogger Tug, at 12:14 PM  

  • y'all are weird. The only time I wake up in the middle of the night is when the cat decides to rocket onto the bed just for the hell of it.

    By Blogger kT, at 12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home