Truly Disappointing

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Thoughts about thoughts

All I wanted to do today was make an entry on the blog. But I can't come up with an original thought. So I will give commentary on Kt's thoughts.

A. Limericks are fun. I should have been a leprechaun but, I'm too tall.

B. The egg trick is a myth.

C. Love, love, love, love, love the polka dots. I especially like the fact that all our names sit so nicely all in one blue dot. Just like earth is one blue dot in the universe, our little blog is just one blog on the internet.

D. Who?
I love lawn mowing.

E. Your mom will be so happy.

F. It's not sunny on the second day of spring. And it is cold. Fuck.

G. Hot tubbing with Kt is fun. Muscle work was better last night. I don't know if I am gaining strength or maybe it was the hot tub. But I'm not nearly as sore today as I was last Tuesday. Three classes down.....7 to go.

H. It's spooky, I tell ya! Kt and C are way too much alike. And yes, she has become a haiku machine. She really should re-write the century code in haiku.

I. Just go check it out yourself. Ooga Ooga Ooga

J. mmmm, chicken.

K. It was FDR.

L. Amen. That also goes for when you call a customer service number.

M. mmmm, cake.

N. Gee, if school really was like sex, I'd go all the time.

O. Berets are okay. But really, only with the uniform. Otherwise you look like a dork.

P. I don't want to be an astronaut. But I would like to work on the Enterprise. Preferably under Commander Riker. Right under him.

Q. And now, I gotta go be somewhere I don't want to be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home