Truly Disappointing

Friday, March 10, 2006

A Little Pinky Goes A Long Way

Boy, I can think of a least three different unintentional meanings of that title off the top of my head. Yay me!

Kate, Sue Johannson is old and not very sexually attractive--the show is quite informative for those who want to know--I'm not saying the content sucks, I'm just telling you why some folks (mostly men) don't like it. Men would hang on every word of the following show even if it were completely wrong: Talk Sex With Mariah Carey/Jessica Alba/Salma Hayek/Reese Witherspoon/etc (preferably all at once). That's just the way we're wired. I would totally watch the news (which I hate) on the spanish channel because the news anchors are hot women and you can see their legs under the desk; they could be telling me an asteroid is headed straight for Earth, and I'd enjoy every second of it. In other news, I once watched a show on German television while in London that discussed (and showed) how to prepare your partner for anal sex. No lie. The Germans are light-years ahead of us in being open about sex.

All I can say about doing things for your partner's benefit (if you're not enjoying it) is that FOR PETE'S SAKE, don't let them catch on that you're doing it just for their benefit!

Susan (aka Muad'dib), I've lost track of your boy toys... which one is Garrett? Is that the recipient of the hand job? Anyway, general advice: Expect the worst, hope for the best. Only get involved as deep as you feel you can still jump out of the water. Don't go giving your heart to people until you're ready, and you're fairly sure that's what they want from you. Ah, I see from Kate's comment this is that guy that stood you up twice... you can choose to meet him, but it should be on YOUR terms now. He needs to concede to whatever you want. If not, move on. He had his chance.

Delia in Personal Velocity was a battered wife, mother of two, who basically figured out the only thing she was really good at was giving handjobs, ever since she was a little girl. She eventually learned how to use that to her advantage, making men do her bidding as opposed to the other way around. I mostly thought you of in the sense of you saying that you always end up giving handjobs, not so much in the sense that your life is screwed up like hers is.

1 Comments:

  • garrett is the army boy. there was another guy, dave the vet tech, who stood me up twice too so i wouldnt want you to get confused. though im sure you already are.

    as for personal velocity, i wanna say i remember something about a battered woman. hmmmm.

    By Blogger Susan, at 12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home