Truly Disappointing

Friday, March 10, 2006

Line drawn in the Sand

Even though I originally sent this to KT, I am answering the challenge she has issued to us on her other blog.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Carhop
2. Bad Check Collector
3. Bookkeeper
4. Account Technician (twice)

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. The Guru
2. Moulin Rouge
3. Grease
4. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Four places you have lived:
1. New Rockford, ND
2. Baker, MT
3. Funk, NE
4. Citrus Heights, CA

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. The Young & the Restless
2. My Name is Earl
3. Jeopardy
4. Survivor

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Disneyland, CA
2. Denver, CO
3. Medora, ND
4. Washington, DC (this one time, on a band trip.....)

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Netflix
2. www.thelocal.se (i am obsessed with sweden at the moment)
3. my favorite blogs
4. msn.com

**and a weekly visit to www.falloncountytimes.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Ben & Jerry's Cherry Garcia
2. A good steak
3. Big Boy Pizza Burger flying style and fries w/gravy
4. Chinese buffet....

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. a warm and sandy beach
2. in my recliner knitting
3. sweden (i'm obsessed!!)
4. kt's deck

Four people I am tagging that I think will respond:
I'm not

Four things I always carry with me:
1. I'm too disorganized & spacy to have an always, i usually forget something, but always happy when i remember keys and money.

1 Comments:

  • I hope there were roller skates involved in the car hopping.

    If not, please don't destroy my lovely fantasy world.

    By Blogger kT, at 11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home