Truly Disappointing

Friday, March 17, 2006

Limerick Day

In honor of St. Patrick's Day, I have created some limerick "masterpieces".

Oh Kate, she is quite a pisser.
If she leaves, I truly will miss her.
She's mean and she's sassy,
A true Irish lassie.
And really, quite a good kisser.

Here is to Susan the cop.
Her posts can be over the top.
Always tells it like it is.
She will even talk about giz.
And finally got laid by handjob.

(hey- if susan can rhyme soldier and smolder, i can rhyme top, cop and job.)

Daniel has been leveling up his priest.
He plays the game like a beast.
He found new employment
With monetary enjoyment.
He finally posted, at least.

Mark has announced he will wed.
He told us and then off he sped.
He packed hair dye and thong,
Oh wait, that is wrong.
He's gone to Dallas, he said.

Lastly, a limerick for me.
I'm boring as boring can be.
I'm a bit of a twit,
But I have a quick wit.
And now I have to go pee.

1 Comments:

  • oh. my. gods.

    Someone needs to teach me to limerick.

    I'm crying here!

    By Blogger kT, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home