Truly Disappointing

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Haiku Day

Kt and I had a haiku day yesterday. Here are some of the highlights - Kt's are in italics, mine are not:

I want hot fudge now.
My day is dull and boring.
Or margarita
.

i have m&ms
you should just entertain me
i have no quarter

you owe me one, then.
m&ms are not hot fudge.
mmmm. PB kisses.....


You need an oven?
I have one; it's not a debt.
My mom is insane.


i have a nuker
my mother is insaner
she fears all lotion

let's change the subject
let's make up a new fun game
mean girl haiku-ing

red shoe lady sucks
she steals my work and I'm bored
plus she's just plain weird.*


charm school is so fake
pretends to be efficient
she is so ditzy*

This one is a two-parter:
HER INCOMPETENCE
MAKES LIFE DIFFICULT FOR YOU
(SHE FALLS OFF A CLIFF.....)*

HAPPY THOUGHTS HAVE YOU
HOW EASY YOUR LIFE WILL BE
THE SAGA ENDS HERE*


what would jesus eat?
who cares? he had no oven
or a pizza hut*

Jesus ate roast goat
He also drank lots of wine
goat is hard to find.


i have peed my pants
this is much more fun than work
too bad, no wages

germans are strange folk
they like their meat in all things
their food is bland, too.


i am part german
does this make me bland also?
i like cheese buttons

cheese buttons? are they
like cheese curds? when fried, they are
like ambrosia. Yum.


I think I'd prefer
fried cheese in my not-diet
want and NEED the fat


i hate my desk, yo
there is nothing new on it
peril of history


*indicates a haiku about co-workers we dislike

Start thinking Kt, I am feeling a limerick day coming on....

4 Comments:

  • im all about the limerick day yo! and i love the haiku about jesus and pizza hut. hell yeah bitches! lol!

    im waiting to be called to testify for a home invasion case. my first jury trial! ugh! im hungry and tired! the defendant chick is planning on using the "im a whore" defense. more on this later.

    By Blogger Susan, at 1:31 PM  

  • "I'm a whore?" What's that?
    A defense? Hell no, dumb bitch.
    You broke the law. Die.

    By Blogger kT, at 2:41 PM  

  • Limericks are not
    my strength. Weak am I in rhyme --
    But limerick on.

    By Blogger kT, at 2:44 PM  

  • Oh, and the oven? Is really here in my office. My mom shipped me a toaster oven. To work. Just because.

    By Blogger kT, at 2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home