Truly Disappointing

Friday, March 31, 2006

Everybody Come Take a Look at The Fucking Fool.....

go fuck yourself!!! i fucking hate guys they are all fucking assholes. i call raiden to tell him im coming down and he doesnt answer so i leave a message. he calls me back as im about to pull out and tells me he left me a message last night. i got no message and my phone doesnt show he even called me. he said his doctor told him he needed to rest one more day. whatever. im always left holding the bag. he said i could call tomorrow and we could play it by ear. yeah maybe ill "call" and he wont get my "message." wouldnt that be a goddamn fucking shame. fuck me i am fucking cursed and im tired of it. and every time this happens it just feels worse and worse. whether its legit or not legit it still makes me feel like a fool and an asshole. what have i done to deserve this over and over???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home