Truly Disappointing

Monday, March 27, 2006

7 deadly sins of the Pizza Hut Buffet

Pride: Kt and I had filled in our pizza hut buffet free lunch cards! What an accomplishment. I'm so proud of us. Eat 6 buffets, get 1 Free!!!!!!!! Today was FREE!

Envy: I'm jealous of the people who got to eat the supreme pizza. Is it too much to ask for a few vegies on the pizza for me???

Gluttony: Salad and breadsticks and cheese and creamy Italian dressing and potato salad and dessert pizza and cavatini and pizza pizza pizza! I won't go into detail. But we did not leave hungry.

Lust: Oh how I wanted some supreme pizza. I longed for it. It makes me feel so good. I did give into the desire for dessert pizza, with lots of oooeey, gooey cherry topping. It was oh-so-succulent.

Anger: There was no supreme pizza on the buffet, DAMNIT. That is my favorite. Of course, it WAS on there when we left. Damn. Damn. Damn.

Greed: It just amazing how fast I can move when a new pizza is brought out. I want it. all. And, because today was free, we got to hold onto our cash!

Sloth: And now, after all that dough and cheese and grease, I am feeling very sloth-like and don't want to do anything.

4 Comments:

  • I love sin. Sin is fun.

    I AM Sloth.

    By Blogger kT, at 4:02 PM  

  • now you know what its like for cops most days gettin free food. you just cant say no, seriously. talk about kid in candy store.

    papa johns is still better though. lol!

    By Blogger Susan, at 9:18 PM  

  • Papa Johns doesn't have a BUFFET for lunch.

    By Blogger kT, at 10:46 AM  

  • yeah - what kt says.

    By Blogger Cooth, at 12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home