Truly Disappointing

Monday, February 06, 2006

What The Fuck Yo!

does anybody wanna tell me where my last post went? i mean, i know everyone coulda guessed i got blown off again, but still...

i really liked that last line of mine- "im the best thing youll never have." come on, it was an angsty moment and now its gone. figures.

but then again nothing gets you over a dumb boy like another boy. have a date with dave the vet tech and kitty lover on tuesday. his cats are named cello and nutmeg. interesting. apparently hes as pussy whipped as i am. meow.

ill keep you all updated on my sad shell of a life.

1 Comments:

  • Pussy whipped boys are good.

    I don't know. Cathy and I both read it here, but didn't see it in the blogger line up. WTF is with that?

    By Blogger kT, at 5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home