Truly Disappointing

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Thoughts and comments

I bought my house because I wanted to own something and take that mental leap of putting down some roots. I like to move. I like the freedom. I like the lack of strings. At the same time, I was tired of living in borrowed spaces.

I'd say buy. But because you're ready and want to. It costs way more than you think it will. It takes up more of your time than you think it will. I suck at lawn care, so my lawn doesn't look all that great. But I'm okay with that (not being a perfectionist and all). And don't do it for investment purposes. You may get lucky like MP. You may not.

Don't buy something too big -- we humans are like gases and fill the available space.

####################################

On Pinky's comment. Yep, I know. This is one of the reasons I don't end up having long-term relationships. Or not a permanent one, at least. I'm not there yet, maybe. Maybe there is a "There" that you hit when you're ready to give up some space to get the benefits of The Relationship. I'm not into compromise right now. I'm in a self-centered place in my life where everything needs to be about me figuring things out. Not sure if that's good or bad, it just is right now.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home