Truly Disappointing

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Team USA

I've officially joined the Sock Knitting team. I have a pattern, I have yarn, I have needles. I am making a pair of socks for my 2 year old niece, Chloe. I called Chloe's mom last night to get the measurements of her foot. Like me, the child has big feet. (A strong foundation) After getting the measurements, I talked with Chloe. I told her I was going to make her a pair of socks and asked her how she liked that. She said "I wouldn't like that."

I'm making them anyway -

4 Comments:

  • For the record? This child can levitate, too. I've seen the picture.

    She also likes to take her own photograph. I guess having a photographer as a parent will do that to you.

    By Blogger kT, at 12:14 PM  

  • She is so damn adorable.....gets that from me!

    By Blogger Cooth, at 12:37 PM  

  • That, and the huge feet.

    By Blogger kT, at 2:41 PM  

  • wow what a little bitch if i do say so myself. i wouldnt like that? fuck her, dont make the socks yo.

    ok, im kiding about being so angry about it. but wow, see thats why i hate kids, they are so damn honest all the time!

    By Blogger Susan, at 3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home