Truly Disappointing

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Return of the Angry Black Man

So I've come out of blogging retirement. For those of you reading along, wondering who this new guy is, let me try to make a quick introduction: I ran into Kate (and Susan as a result) through a friend of mine at Georgia Tech, the rest is history. I do happen to be black--I try not to get angry, though. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. I am 31 years old, and am just now beginning the settling-down phase of life. Bought a big house, bought an SUW (a 2006 Ford Freestyle), have a live-in girlfriend, and a decent paying job (thanks to that GT education). I think we could use more of a male perspective around these parts, and I will not be afraid to say exactly what I think from a male point of view. You have been warned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home