Truly Disappointing

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Not so good with the shutting of up

See, I KNOW that I've been told to shut up. But I have to defend my uber-cautious self here just a little bit.

I do NOT roll my eyes.
I do NOT wag fingers.

I do advise caution when it is warranted. It is, in my not-so-humble opinion, warranted right now.

So I will restrain myself to this:

You said that if plans are made, this is it. Last shot, no bullshit excuses, shit or get off the pot. Now steel yourself to follow through with this while you are at the same time getting excited.

You can only have so many second chances. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

That's all.

1 Comments:

  • duly noted and being attempted at this very moment. you know i just gotta give ya a hard time. i know youre looking out for me and in this case i know im doing something fairly stupid. so yes hope for the best and expect the worst or whatever. im trying.

    By Blogger Susan, at 2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home