Truly Disappointing

Monday, February 06, 2006

The Move

Well, the move has kinda-sorta happened. He isn't there anymore, but quite a bit of his stuff still is. We had a "moment" on Friday night that involved some major hugging and some tears (mine). He even suggested that we have lunch together on Saturday. That didn't happen because he slept through it.....And didn't bother to call me until about 6 pm. So of course, I figured he was dead. First night away from home. And I still don't know where he is living or with whom. Or anything. I'm sure I won't be welcome there, nor will it be someplace I would want to go, but it would be nice to know. In case of an emergency.

Yesterday he "popped" in to brush his teeth and shave. So, I got to have the one last sink covered with hair. Lucky me.

Right now, my locks are being changed. Haven't told the boy that this is going to happen. I was going to tell him at lunch on Saturday. But....now, I'm guessing he will find out by coming over and trying to get in.

And tonight, the cake will be thrown out and the plate will be washed. Hopefully the rest of the stuff will be gone by Friday. I have the weekend off from the part-time job, so maybe this will be my weekend with RugDoc and Mr. Clean.

2 Comments:

  • very nice move with the changing of the locks yo. smart! what a surprise hes in for. but hey, once youre out you are out mothafucka!

    hey if you have leftover doorknobs can i get them? apparently i like to use a bag full o doorknobs as my mob weapon of choice. go fig. lol!

    By Blogger Susan, at 6:32 PM  

  • I have a box of doorknobs. I will post them to you sometime in the next year or so, after I get my CDs from you (and clean out the garage so I can find the box....)

    By Blogger kT, at 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home