Truly Disappointing

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Elexa.

Okay, Susan and I have been having this debate over the phone. I'm bringing it to the public TD forum for comments.

If you've not been paying attention, Trojan has produced a new line of feminine products -- Elexa (I think I'm spelling that right). Condoms, lubes, and hygiene wipes for women. (Although I think they're regular on-the-guy condoms, not female condoms).

My take: While we all want to be clean when engaging in sexual remove-the-clothes activities, most feminine cleanliness products are not formulated with a sensitivity to the actual chemistry of the woman parts. Maybe these are, I don't know. But a lot of similar things cause, well, issues. (Scan the archives for Susan's cunt funk rant if you want more info). So that's not good.

Secondly, why wipes for us? Does sweaty man crotch smell/taste any better than woman crotch funk? NO.

Susan? Next?

4 Comments:

  • i think theyre Alexa. gotta check that out. and ill check the website when i get more time to see if they are specially phd balanced or whatever. and hey, theres nothing as far as i know saying they cant be used by men and women. i wholly support ball wipes for guys. can i get an amen?!

    By Blogger Susan, at 3:19 PM  

  • A-freekin'-MEN!!

    By Blogger Cooth, at 3:37 PM  

  • Ball wipes? Care to elaborate? Are we talking about pre- or post-coitus?

    By Blogger Pinky, at 3:56 PM  

  • a MEN from me, too.

    Pre.

    I guess for post, too, but who's sniffing around post?

    By Blogger kT, at 4:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home