Truly Disappointing

Friday, January 27, 2006

Thursday Night at the Movies

Last night was the debut of Cinema 100. Our first movie this season was "Millions". I really liked this movie. Gave it 4 out of 5 stars in the Netflix rating game. It was a really cute story with great characters. Damien was just the sweetest, most imaginative kid. The movie was fun to watch, there were some interesting special effects and great cinematography.


Went to the show with Kt and dino boy. He understands this is a package deal. He was pleasant. I've known him since he got here, but really haven't spent any time getting to know him. I look forward to it. His southern accent is charming. And he is easy on the eyes.

Had popcorn for dinner. okay-- not dinner. Snack. Still managed to eat after the movie. bah. Also made the mistake of having a Black Cherry Vanilla Diet CokeY . I can't have any caffeine that late in the day. I was up until 1. But I got some reading done.

Next week: An Icelandic Film.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home